Keep It Simple 5-gallon Compost Tea Brewing System
The KIS 5-gallon system was designed for the home gardener or grower. It was developed to provide an organic solution for caring for our plants and soil, to help eliminate the reliance on harmful pesticides, and minimize the use of chemical fertilizers. It works by innoculating the plants and soil with the necessary microbes, that are often lacking in an urban setting, that the plant needs to ward off diseases and be healthier. KIS compost tea provides a safe, natural, and totally organic environment for your plants and soil! To see a comparison of our regular 5-gallon brewing system to our 5-gallon extended life brewing system, please click here
The Compost Tea Brewing System comes with:
- 5-gallon bucket lid
- High-velocity Aerator
- Power Consumption = 110 volts single phase
- Power Output (at maximum output) = 106.11W
- Durable Plastic Tubing with Circular Coil Technology
- 3 Compost Tea Food Packs in 400 micron mesh bags. (enough foods and compost for 3 complete brews).
Unit comes with a bucket but works with any standard 5 gallon bucket as well.
Why the KIS 5-gallon Brewing System?
- The only 12-hour Soil Food Web approved brewer in the world!
- Recommended by Dr. Elaine Ingham & Jeff Lowenfels
- Excellent lab numbers
- Easy to clean and use
- Excellent customer support with a toll free number you can call 7 days a week with any questions regarding compost tea